I’m currently serving as Co-Chair of the Workshops Track at the 40th International Conference on Software Engineering 2018 (ICSE’18).
I’m an Editorial Board Member of the International Journal on Information and Software Technology (Elsevier).
I am a member of the steering committee of the International IEEE/ACM Conference on Automated Software Engineering.
I’m regularly reviewing for international journals and conferences. Here’s a list of some events I chaired in the past.
- PC Ch-Chair of the 22nd International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ 2016)
- PC Co-Chair of the 29th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2014), September 15 – 19, 2014, Västerås, Sweden
- General Chair VAMOS’10 4th International Workshop on Variability Modelling of Software-intensive Systems (VAMOS 2010), Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- Program Chair 32nd Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA), Cavtat/Dubrovnik, Croatia, August 28-September 1 2006
- General Chair ASE 2004 (19th IEEE Int’l Conf. on Automated Software Engineering), Linz, Austria